Play Me, I'm Yours
Play Me, I’m Yours is going to be presented again in Florence in 2017, click here for more information.
Touring internationally since 2008, Play Me, I’m Yours is an artwork by British artist Luke Jerram. More than 1500 pianos have now been installed in over 50 cities across the globe, from London to Lima, bearing the simple invitation Play Me, I’m Yours. The project has already reached more than eight million people worldwide.
Florence, South Carolina presented Play Me, I’m Yours for the second year running, from April 15 until May 1 2016, as part of the Willcox, Buyck & Williams Foundation’s history & culture participation program. 27 Street pianos, decorated by local artists, were located in parks, squares and other public spaces for anyone to play and enjoy.
This website has been set up for you to post and share your films, photos and stories about the pianos. Whilst documenting each piano’s journey, it connects the pianos and their communities across the city and acts as a legacy for the artwork. Choose a piano location to post and/or view films, photos, and comments.
Choose piano location
- Chamber of Commerce, W Evans & Dargan - 18 (4)
- City Center, 324 W Evans St - 5 (2)
- Clay Pot, 166 S Dargn - 9 (3)
- Old Federal Court House, corner Irby & Evans St - 2 (7)
- Renaissance Plaza, S. Dargan - 13 (5)
- CVB at Civic Center, 3300 W Radio Rd - 21 (2)
- Carolinas Hospital, 805 Pamplico Hwy (1)
- Coles Crossing Shopping Center, Irby & 2nd Loop - 20 (2)
- FD Tech 1 SIMT, 2715 W Lucas St (2)
- FD Tech 2, 2715 W Lucas St - nr book shop (2)
- Imperial Ink, 2025 W Evans St - 19 (3)
- Lula's Café, 600 Pamplico Hwy - 6 (1)