Theatres Foyer, Arts Centre Melbourne
Opening hours: Mon-Fri 7am – 11pm, Sat 8:30am – 11pm & Sun 10am – 5pm. The ‘Theatrical’ piano is now available to play in this location – it was donated in memory of John William Wright and decorated by Arts Centre Melbourne Staff.
The ‘Cockatiel’ piano that was originally in this location has gone to a new home, it was originally donated by the Ballantyne/Holt Family and decorated by Thanh Duong, via Multicultural Arts Victoria.
- Arts Centre Melbourne Car Park (21)
- Curve Garden, Arts Centre Melbourne (13)
- Forecourt Theatres, Arts Centre Melbourne (22)
- Forecourt Tram, Arts Centre Melbourne (30)
- Main Lawn, Arts Centre Melbourne (98)
- Malthouse Theatre, 113 Sturt St, Southbank (10)
- City Square, Swanston between Collins St & Flinders Ln (28)
- Federation Square - River Terrace (13)
- Flinders Street Station, corner Flinders & Swanston (22)
- Princes Bridge (35)
- Southbank Footbridge (18)